Love Songs

00.23


you make me feel
you make me real
for the rest of my days
in so many ways
you make me feel
(you make me feel - westlife)

...

loving you is hurt sometimes
i'm standing here you just don't buy
i'm always there you just don't feel
or you just don't wanna feel
(loving you - d'cinnamons)

...

out of reach

so far
i never had your heart
out of reach
couldn't see

we were never meant to be
(out of reach - gabrielle)

...

if you could see that i'm the one who understands you
been here all along so why you can't see
you, you belong with me
(you belong with me - taylor swift)

...

and i hate how much i love you, boy
i can't take how much i need you

and i hate how much i love you, boy
but i just can't let you go
and i hate that i love you so
(hate that i love you - rihanna)


...

it's the way you make me feel

spinning my world around
tell me how can i walk away
i don't care what they say

i'm loving you anyway
it's the way you make me feel
(it's the way you make me feel - steps)

...





*pic taken from here

You Might Also Like

0 comments