He Made My Life More Beautiful

16.53

i'm tired of :
nothing
.
I am listening to:
anyone of us (stupid mistake)
.
Maybe I should:
more dicipline
.
I Wish:
i can reach my dreams, my parents' dreams.. amin..
.
Chocolate is:
sweet.. like me ;p
.
I have lost my respect for:
noone
.
last ate?
nasi telor oseng-oseng tempe
.
The meaning of my display name is:
nothing, cuman ngegabungin salah satu bab di harpot terakhir sama nama band rock jadul
.
Someday:
i will reach all my dreams.. amin...
.
Love is:
undeniable
.
My Space is:
no comment
.
Yesterday:
was rainy
.
Tomorrow:
the last holideii
.
Are you tired?
so so
.
Are you wearing pajamas?
no
.
Last beverage?
mineral water
.
Last phone call?
dunno.. +62....
.
Last time you cried?
last week maybe
.
HAVE YOU EVER....
been a star?
what kind of star?
.
Lost someone close?
no
.
List 2 favorite colors:
white green
.
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
formative test
yeph
.
Made a new friend?
Yes
.
Fallen out of love?
no
.
Laughed until you almost cried?
yip yip
.
Met someone who changed your life?
yes.. he made my life more beautiful
.
Is there something you want to tell someone?
yes. "i miss u"
.
What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
latian naik motor lagii.. uhhuyy.. ternyata masi bisaa..
.
Whats your favorite number?
7. 9. 11. 27. 29
.
What is your current mood?
biasa aja
.
Last people you hung out with?
temen-temen LIA
.
whats the color of the shirt your wearing?
pink
.
Who's car were you in last?
my daddy's
.
What color is your hair?
anggep aja item
.
If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
pintu ke mana saja
.
When is your birthday?
15 maret
.
How do you feel about your hair right now?
perlu keramas nii..
.
What are you excited about?
dunno
.
How is your life?
great!!
.

You Might Also Like

0 comments