Reflection - Christina Aguilera

09.57


look at me. you may think you see. who i really am. but you'll never know me.
everyday. it's as if i play a part.
now i see. if i wear a mask. i can fool the world. but i cannot fool my heart.


who is that girl i see. staring straight back at me.
when will my reflection show. who i am inside.

i am now. in a world where i have to hide my heart. and what i believe in.
but somehow. i will show the world. what's inside my heart. and be loved for who i am.

who is that girl i see. staring straight back at me.
why is my reflection someone i don't know.
must i pretend that i'm someone else for all time.
when will my reflection show. who i am inside.

there's a heart that must be free to fly. that burns with a need to know the reason why.

why must we all conceal. what we think. how we feel.
must there be a secret me. i'm forced to hide.
i won't pretend that i'm someone else for all time.
when will my reflection show who i am inside.

when will my reflection show who i am inside.




*for i don't know when will my reflection show who i am inside*

*pic taken from here

You Might Also Like

0 comments