Music Questions

04.20

Pick 10 random artists or bands before reading the questions: 
  1. James Morrisson
  2. The Upstairs
  3. Paramore
  4. Afgan Syahreza
  5. Charlie Puth
  6. Meghan Trainor
  7. Backstreet Boys
  8. Westlife
  9. Britney Spears
  10. Eminem
Favourite song by 8? My Love.

First song you heard by 6? You Gave Me Something.

What’s your favorite lyric by 5? “We got this king size to ourselves, no need to share with no one else. ”

What is your favorite song by 7? I Want It That Way.

Which numbers have you attended the concerts? NONE! T.T

Are there any songs by 6 that make you sad? Like I'm Gonna Lose You?

What is your favorite song by 9? Overprotected.

When did you first get into 2? When I was in high school.

How did you get into 3? It was my crush favorite band at that time. 
What’s your favorite song by 4? Bukan Cinta Biasa.

Which numbers could help you fall asleep? 1, 8, 9.

What’s a good memory with 10? Nothing.

Is there a song by 1 that makes you happy? Just hearing his voice makes me very happy! (even if it's supposed to be a very sad song)

Has 5 ever made you cry? Yes, when I listen to his 'See You Again' on Fast Furious Movie.

Which of the above is your absolute favourite? 1

You Might Also Like

0 comments